Have A Go At The PCV Mock Theory Test Below...
Click on the coach to find out about our PCV Theory Lessons
5 Steps To Pass PCV Theory Test
- Read the 3 books that the questions are based on (Highway Code, Know Your Traffic Signs, The Official DVSA Guide to Driving Buses and Coaches)
- Complete our Online PCV Lessons
- Watch the hazard perception techniques section
- Go through all the questions in our FREE App and practice hazard perception clips
- Pass at least 5 mock tests - one after the other
About The PCV Theory Test
There are two parts to the PCV theory test
- multiple choice
- hazard perception
You can choose:
- to take both parts
- to take both parts on different days
- which part to take first
You must pass both within 24 months of each other in order to pass the theory test as a whole.
You must pass your practical test within two years of passing your theory test.
About The PCV Multiple-Choice Test
This means that you are asked a question and given four possible answers.
There are 100 questions to answer.
You have 1 hr and 55 min to answer the questions.
The pass mark is 85 out of 100
About The PCV Hazard Perception Test
This means you will watch 19 video clips.
The video clips are computer-generated (CGI). They show driving scenes.
You watch the clip as if you are the driver.
You are looking for 20 hazards - things that will cause you, the driver, to react.
You can score between 0 and 5 for each clip. 5 is the maximum score.
The pass mark is 67 out of 100
How Many PCV Theory Questions Can You Answer?
Answer 100 PCV Theory Questions
Get 85% to pass!