Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing a course.
Purchasing a Course
Once you have purchased a course you will be given access to it for a specific time. Please check your course details.
The course belongs to the person who has purchased it. You MUST NOT give your access details to another party to see, copy or use.
Cancelling your Order
Refunds will not be given for courses purchased.
You are not authorised to: copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the course materials without prior written permission.
You are not allowed to: record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means, any of the courses.
Breach of these points by you shall allow us to immediately cease to provide you with any services, including but not limited to access to your course.
PLEASE READ: if you have purchased a theory course and failed your theory test
Following all 10-steps in Theory Test Course will guarantee that you are ready to pass!
The 10-steps are as follows:
- Watch all video tutorials
- Fill in all worksheets
- Listen to/read all fact lists
- Answer all topic questions
- Get 100% in all topic mock tests
- Pass all final 5 mock tests, one after the other
- Assess all questions answered incorrectly in your mock tests
- Complete the whole course
- Contact us about 1-week prior to your test if there are any topics or questions you are struggling with
- Practice hazard perception clips and ensure you're scoring at least 3 for most clips before you take your test
If all 10-steps have not been completed and you’ve failed, please go back to the course and follow the 10-steps.
If all 10-steps have been completed and you’ve failed, please follow this process:
- Contact us as soon as possible, on the day of your test
- Send copies of your completed worksheets
- Send a note of your mock test scores
Once we receive your email, an instructor will get in touch within 3-working days, to help you create a plan to ensure a pass on your next attempt.