Hazard Perception Training
Enrol onto TTP
- Complete as much of the Part One Study Guide as possible prior to this session.
- Read ‘Become a Driving Instructor’ on the Spot On website (below)
- Apply for a ‘CRB to become a driving instructor’
- Apply to ‘Become a driving instructor’
Links to both of these can be found on the Spot On website. https://theorytestpractice.online/courses/become-a-driving-instructor/
When you receive your ADI Number:
- Book your theory test (for an appropriate time when you will have all of the studying completed)
- Let your trainer know the number.
- Answer the following questions:
- What is a hazard?
- What is meant by hazard perception?
- What is meant by defensive driving?
- Describe the routine you should take when approaching a junction?
Don’t worry if you are not sure about these questions. Just do what you can and you can discuss with your trainer during your lesson. There is no need to spend too long on this exercise.