Your Questions Answered
1. I’ve PASSED my theory test and want to leave a review 🙂
To leave a review you could answer these questions:
- Which course did you do?
- How did you find out about the course?
- What was the best thing about the course?
- What could be improved?
- Would you recommend the course? If so, why?
Please leave the answer to these questions at email@example.com
5. How do I login to my course to start using it?
Once you’ve paid for your course, you can start to use it immediately.
Please login at www.theorytestpractice.login/wp-login.php
If you have entered your password incorrectly a number of times, you will be logged out for a period of time.
8. I have failed my theory test after signing up for Theory Test Course
Following all 10-steps in Theory Test Course will guarantee that you are ready to pass!
The 10-steps are as follows:
- Watch all video tutorials
- Fill in all worksheets
- Listen to/read all fact lists
- Answer all topic questions
- Get 100% in all topic mock tests
- Pass all final 5 mock tests, one after the other
- Assess all questions answered incorrectly in your mock tests
- Complete the whole course
- Contact us about 1-week prior to your test if there are any topics or questions you are struggling with
- Practice hazard perception clips and ensure you’re scoring at least 3 for most clips before you take your test
If all 10-steps have not been completed and you’ve failed, please go back to the course and follow the 10-steps.
If all 10-steps have been completed and you’ve failed, please follow this process:
- Contact us as soon as possible, on the day of your test
- Send copies of your completed worksheets
- Send a note of your mock test scores
Once we receive your email, an instructor will get in touch within 3-working days, to help you create a plan to ensure a pass on your next attempt.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgSign Up ‘Theory Test Course’ Sign Up ‘Hazard Perception Course’
How can I feel less anxious about my driving test?You need to focus on why you feel so scared. Ask yourself:
- What are you scared of?
- Does your instructor think you’re test ready?
- Have you covered the whole driving syllabus?
- Or are you missing some knowledge / practice?
- Are you scared of letting your family down?
- Or are you doing what you feel they expect from you?
Ask yourself these questions and then focus on how you can feel differently about yourself and your test. TELL yourself that you are good enough!
Often, people are actually telling themselves that they are going to fail!!! Tell yourself you are going to pass! Because – what you focus on is what you get!
There are some very simple but extremely effective techniques for taking away test anxiety and feeling confident. My Test Confidence course covers: Techniques to take away anxiety Confidence techniques Hypnosis track theorytestpractice.online/buy-test-confidence-workshop/ Don’t tell friends and family when your next test is. Tell them it’s a driving lesson. Keep the date to yourself and then surprise them when you’ve passed. This takes away the additional pressure. Remember: you are in control of how you feel. You can change it – it may take some effort, but you’ll get there.
How can I feel less anxious about my theory test?You need to focus on why you feel so scared. Ask yourself:
- Have you done all the revision needed?
- Have you passed 3 – 5 mock tests?
- Do you understand the hazard perception part of the test?
- Are you scoring mostly 3,4 or 5 in the hazard perception clips?
If you have not done all of the above, then you need to sign up for Online Theory Lessons, which covers everything in a simple to learn and remember way.
Covering the whole course will help you to feel much more confident.
If you have covered everything and still feel that anxiety is the only thing letting you down, consider some techniques for taking the anxiety away and feeling confident. There are some very simple but extremely effective techniques for these.
My Test Confidence course covers:
- Techniques to take away anxiety
- Confidence techniques
- Hypnosis track
TOP TIP: Don’t tell friends and family when your next test is. Keep the date to yourself and then surprise them when you’ve passed. This takes away the additional pressure.
Remember: you are in control of how you feel. You can change it – it may take some effort, but you’ll get there.
How can I feel less anxious about learning to drive?
3 TOP TIPS
You are learning and shouldn’t expect to manage all driving and traffic skills well to start with. These things take time and effort.
There’s np point in saying you feel ok when you don’t. Your instructor is experienced in helping with nervous pupils.
It doesn’t matter how quickly someone else learnt to drive or passed their test. Everyikng is different and learns and different rates.
You WILL be test ready one day!
The techniques and Hypnosis track are specially create to help you!
Sign Up For ‘Test Confidence Course’ Sign Up For ‘Driving Lessons Course’ Sign Up For ‘Driving Manouvres Course’