Have A Go At The PCV Mock Theory Test Below…
- Read the 3 books that the questions are based on (Highway Code, Know Your Traffic Signs, The Official DVSA Guide to Driving Buses and Coaches)
- Complete our Online PCV Lessons
- Watch the hazard perception techniques section
- Go through all the questions in our FREE App and practice hazard perception clips
- Pass at least 5 mock tests – one after the other
There are two parts to the PCV theory test
- multiple choice
- hazard perception
You can choose:
- to take both parts
- to take both parts on different days
- which part to take first
You must pass both within 24 months of each other in order to pass the theory test as a whole.
You must pass your practical test within two years of passing your theory test.
This means that you are asked a question and given four possible answers.
There are 100 questions to answer.
You have 1 hr and 55 min to answer the questions.
This means you will watch 19 video clips.
The video clips are computer-generated (CGI). They show driving scenes.
You watch the clip as if you are the driver.
You are looking for 20 hazards – things that will cause you, the driver, to react.
You can score between 0 and 5 for each clip. 5 is the maximum score.Click Here To Book PCV Theory Test Click Here To Sign Up For PCV Theory Lessons